Wednesday, December 31, 2008

winter

Its been snowing a fair amount in Missoula lately. Well, snow, then rain, then snow and so on. That's the Missoula way--banana belt of Montana. On Monday, Athena and I set out to take photographs in a flurry of big flakes. As I was walking through the snow towards the river I realized that as much as I love winter I very rarely take photographs of winter. So that was my project. Well it became a multi-part project, I wanted to take the photos, then write, then create some mixed media with the two...I took the photos, now its time to write. Here are a few of the photos.
Camaro loves the snow. I supposed that makes sense for a husky. I couldn't resist photographing his excitement.
Athena and I took at least six self timed photos each trying to get this to work. This one is my favorite for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment