Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

So in the spirit of Christmas and girlArt I want to share my Christmas art project (Marcy and Athena bare with me). My tree just didn't look quite right. Since I've spent only one Christmas without my family...ever... I have very few decorations. As I was sitting looking at my Charlie Brown-esque tree I was inspired by girlArt and decided to make a photo garland. I chose about 60 images from 2008 and printed them out, cut them up, and sewed them together with red thread. Ladies, I'll gush a little due to the champagne I just drank, but also because I'm just so thankful for your art and its effect on me. So here are the photos. I hope you all have had a great Christmas. I look forward to January's meeting.

1 comment:

  1. your tree was beautiful - everything a christmas tree should be - filled with important moments and memories of our lives...and sewn together!

    ReplyDelete