Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the end of 2008

So here I am. Eight days way from a new year. I think I'm going to like 2009. I liked 2008, don't get me wrong. I had a great year but there is something that feels good about 2009. New president. New hope for the bigger picture. With all the financial woes and looming monetary crises I'm ready for something new. Even if it is only shinny and bright for a moment. I'm also ready for 2009 because for the first time in my life I feel like I have a good start. I'm going into the new year on solid ground, good practices, movement towards general awesomeness. I have no plans on making New Years resolutions because I've made some kick-ass resolutions throughout this past year that I've consistently revised, revisited and they have become a part of my everyday life. Some days I'm amazing at following through. Some days...not so much. Either way I move forward. I like this. It feels good. I have my ladies at girlArt to keep me in check, on the path toward creativity and productivity. I may have used girArt as training wheels of sorts. Now, as they run along side cheering me on, I am off. I'm creating my own momentum, navigating the bumps in the road, but I have a good start. Thank you ladies. So yeah...I'm ready for the new year. bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment