Thursday, December 18, 2008

links...

So today is a great day to ask me about links. I've been looking at blogs, website, portfolios a lot today as I wait for the database to load pages. I look at the 20x200 blog a lot. It is updated almost daily and has great work. Its not just photography which is great sometimes. Also, I was telling Elizabeth about the ultraviolet portraits, by Cara Phillips. In her works page there is a link to the "ultra violet beauties". I look at HoboEye.com once a month or so for writing inspiration, the art and music reviews. http://www.designspongeonline.com/ is a good all around design blog. I'll keep updating as I remember more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton Page. I like Cara's Singular Beauties too. What an interesting idea to capture the machines used for the beauty industry. They are beautiful portraits and so eery too.

    Sus

    ReplyDelete