Saturday, February 5, 2011

ahhh sunday....

I haven't been photographing much for myself lately. I shouldn't say that. I photograph Jack, what Jack sees and then occasionally I'll take some photographs for me and only me. This past Sunday I photographed a lot...while in bed. Jack and I have a morning routine of hanging out in bed. Will delivers my glorious one cup of coffee as Jack eats, plays, and laughs. Last Sunday it was snowy and cold. Will braved the elements and went snowboarding while Jack and I snuggled a little longer than usual, went and had brunch with Athena, bought some new picture books and ultimately ended up back in bed reading books and playing some more. So these are photos of Jack but they are most definitely for me because it was a great, great Sunday.














2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Paige! Nice to see some pics of him. That book looks really familiar to me, oh yeah, I read it like 5 times a day. Hope all is well in parent land for you and Will. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete