Tuesday, October 25, 2011

apricots and ideas


Its been a month and a half. I've been my own boss for almost two months and its been amazing. I'm not making any money yet, but its amazing.

 What have I been doing, you ask? I've enjoyed my days and worked at night. I've picked pounds and pounds of apricots and edited artist bios for friends/clients. I've painted and laughed with Jack and tried to wrap my brain around php code. This new world of work is all about end products and ideas--and I'm a really good idea girl. Those can be worked on anytime.

Creativity, at least personal creativity, has been a little dry. I'm trying to being patient, it will return.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Page,

    Today, I was reviewing, enjoying & learning from images on Melanie Wright's blog &, out of cuiosity, clicked her link to yours.

    Just read your February - October posts. You sure have a great way of expressing yourself in words and pictures.

    Cheers,

    Barry Grivett
    San Jose CA

    ReplyDelete