Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catch up

This past month has been a whirl wind of blogging. Unfortunately, my own blog has suffered as I've been working on RMSP's blog, Paper Airplanes, which launched at the beginning of May. In all honesty, I was a little blogged out. So here I am trying to play catch up over the next few days.

I was the second shooter for a wedding in San Antonio, Texas for my friend Eileen Rafferty, which was very fun. I have to say, I love shooting weddings. As hectic and crazy as it gets its usually a good kind of crazy. Here are a few of my favorites.



5 comments:

  1. Page! these are F-ing great shots! I look forward to seeing Eileen and your images side by side in the album. you two are a great team!


    you and I are a good team too, remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Athena! I can't wait to see Eileen's stuff. There is nothing like shooting weddings with your friends, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Pagie!!! Love the motion and emotion in the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved my second shooter! how lucky am i to have such talented friends for backup! beautiful, page! i'll post some soon to my blog...

    ReplyDelete